Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Some of my favorite vendors


There are certain wedding vendors I absolutely love to work with and I thought I'd tell you a little bit about them:)
Wedding coordinators--- TC of TC Muse Events. When I first met TC she was underneath a table chasing a power cord. TC is one of the most bubbly and creative people I know. I love that when I walk into a reception she's designed I can't tell it's her who's done it because they never look the same. She dressed this room up at the Stanley a couple of weeks ago that was so amazing the folks that worked there were bringing in guests to show it off. I normally don't take pictures of the decor but this was just too gorgeous not to. A nice change from chocolate brown and pink!

Debbie with Save the Date Events. Talk about patience... Debbie is one of those quiet women who will surprise you with how organized she is. She's got a great eye for detail as does her staff. If you're looking for a very patient yet creative planner seek out Debbie!

The Sapphire Event gals--- just wow! I've had the pleasure of working with Pam and Angela for years and never once have I been disappointed! A good planner makes life so easy for the other vendors and they can put together an event that will astound!

Florists:
Alicia with Bella Fiori--- Alicia is one of those quiet creative types who's designs are always beyond lovely. She's one of the sweetest gals I've had the pleasure of meeting in this biz and her attention to detail always impresses!

Erin with Plum Sage-- love her! Just love her! Great personality, great creative brain a churning, great at what she does.

Dawn with Hillside Consultants--- Dawn always makes me laugh. I don't think I've ever seen this woman without a huge smile on her face. Dawn is that best girlfriend we all wish we had. And, of course, her work is awesome!

Photographers:
Kevin and Jessica B of Kevin B Photography. Cool, cool, cool people! Their pictures astound me. I'm a stickler when it comes to photographers and I'm just blown away by their talent. I love their personalities as well--- laid back and cool man... they put the room at ease.

Autumn Burke Photography--- Another super talented photographer. I love the colors in her work.

Melissa Rich Photography--- Way awesome gal with loads of talent! I recently met Melissa at a vendor deal and just loved her! A photographer's personality is so important... it's fantastic when they're not only terrific at what they do but you really like them as well!

Places I love:
The Oxford Hotel-- just gorgeous and an incredible location. Erin Browning does a fantastic job of pulling together all of the details.

Boettcher Mansion-- Beautiful inside and outside and not too far off the beaten path.

Grant Humphrey's--- How can you beat a historical setting smack in the middle of Denver? The gardens are fantastic and the inside is fabulous!

The Stanley Hotel--- specifically the Music Room. LOVE IT! What a view, what a room! Your guests won't know where to look it's all so lovely.

The Sanctuary--- Perfection with a stunning view. I'm a Colorado Springs girl and I can't get enough of the view of Pikes Peak from the main room. It's a huge room but the wood and stone make it feel intimate and warm. The staff is wonderful and friendly.

Parker Villa--- Who woulda thought an Italian style Villa would be right there in Parker?! Erika and Wendy have done an incredible job of creating one of the most inviting and unique locations for a wedding. And they're not done... they have big and fabulous plans! How can you beat that and so close to everything?!

Thank you all for making this past year a truly wonderful time. I'm blessed to know so many talented and terrific people!

K

No comments: