Saturday, December 6, 2008





It's Christmas time! Time to dig out the plethora of snowmen I own... and add more, of course. I don't think I'll find one that can beat him in the coolness factor, though. He is my absolute favorite!

Today I delivered a rather unique cake to Winterpark and was graced with the most amazing scenery. I love it when the pine trees are covered in snow and it looks like an Ansel Adams shot. I stopped on my way back to Denver to take these. As much as I whine about not liking the cold I can't imagine living anywhere else. We are some lucky folk.

The cake went to Devil's Thumb, which is a fantastic facility set back in a gorgeous valley. This particular cake was out in the glass enclosed room on the deck--- amazing view they will have while saying "I do"! I'd highly recommend checking this place out if you're looking for a mountain setting.

Today was a good day:)

No comments: