Saturday, September 12, 2009

Neat Cake To Show You



This was a recent cake for a really wonderful couple:) I just love the flowers, though, and this is mainly why I wanted to blog it. Alicia (Bella Fiori) never ceases to amaze me with her work. The colors and the selection were gorgeous! Spring greens, yellows and creamy whites... such a lovely change from chocolate brown and pale something or other. She left me a huge fresh selection to work with for the cake and I had to stop myself from using every single bloom. This was one of those cakes where I stood back and had a big grin. The design wasn't over the top or anything, but it was fun and lively and completely reflected the couple's attitude. Melded with the flowers, lighting, linens... just gorgeous. I didn't want to leave!

No comments: